Gourmet Coffee & Cocktail Syrups
Extraordinary Iced Coffees with a touch of spice
Dragon Espresso and Dragons Breath are NEW… excitingly different and pure drinking pleasure!
Words can’t describe the taste sensation of these two ice coffee syrups. Notes of malt, caramel, with a hint of spice, complex and moreish, they’re impossible to put down.
Each is low in sugar, packed with bold coffee flavours and a hint of chilli spice to enliven your taste buds. With a subtle toffee sticky sweetness that coats the lips, Dragon Syrups deliver a distinctive taste that will linger and delight. You will struggle to stop at one, simply, because the taste is amazing!
Scroll down for mixing instructions
Click on any image below to view the product details
Dragon Iced Coffee
Suggested Mixing Instructions
For Dragon Espresso and Dragons Breath iced coffees, for best results, we recommend mixing 1 part Dragon Syrup with 7 parts icy cold milk. You can use more or less to suit your taste preference.
For a decadent treat –
Add a scoop of ice cream, or if you prefer, add some ice cubes to a glass and pour over the iced coffee milk. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of Dragon Syrup to decorate.
Desserts and cooking suggestions –
The syrup is syrupy and sticky making it ideal as a pour-over on ice cream, cakes or for any dessert topping.
Used in cooking as a marinade, we recommend any meat, chicken or fish soaked overnight in the fridge, where the flavour infuses and tenderises the foods before you cook. The sauce created will be caramel and toffee with a slight spice that is hard to recognise.
Photos or Video with your recipe Competition
Win 5 Bottles of Dragons Syrup
Send us your best photos, videos of you making your favourite Dragon Syrup recipe. If we post it on our web site we will send you one of each of our Dragon Syrups, Dragon Espresso, Dragons Breath, Dragon Caramel, Dragon Vanilla & Dragon Chai.
That’s over $80 of FREE products, as our way of saying thank you for your creativity and effort.
A couple of simple Rules:
- Whatever you decide to make, please use Dragon Syrups as the syrup in your recipe.
- When you send your photos or video, please include your written recipe.
- Recipes should be unique in some way and not infringe on any other person copyright.
- When you send in your content, please let us know you are happy for us to publish your work and you will not claim any royalties or commissions, now or ever. We will acknowledge you in any post.
- We reserve the right not to publish any recipes if we feel they are not up to a suitable standard. Equally, we are happy to accept multiple recipes and are may send out multiple awards.
Happy experimenting, we look forward to seeing what you can create! We have included some great examples of peoples work here.